Many of these are extremely funny. Kevin
Stephen Fry,The Liar
1. To President Woodrow Wilson, from his only Vice.
– Dedication inVice President Tom Marshall’s memoir
2.Hi Dad! *waves*
–Kiera Cass,The Selection
3. I should be remiss, indeed, if I failed to acknowledge my indebtedness to the People’s Bank ofBridgeport, the Connecticut Lightand Power Co., the New England Telephone Co., Sears Roebuck,Casey Fuel, the West Redding Market, the Internal Revenue Department, and another creditorwhose name is Morris H. Legion. The total is$17,886.05. Hi, Fellows!
– Carl Winston, How to Turn a Million into a Shoestring
4.”To my daughter Leonora, without whose never-failing sympathy and encouragement this book would have been finished in half the time.”
– P. G. Wodehouse, The Heart of a Goof
5. To my wife Marganit and my children Ella Rose and Daniel Adam without whom this book would have been completed two years earlier.
– Joseph J. Rotman, An…
View original post 458 more words