If you have published a collection of poetry, the Poetry Library (based at London’s Southbank Centre) will consider stocking your work (including books from small presses and self-published titles).
The Poetry Library’s website states:
• The library contains 200,000 items and is growing all the time
• We acquire two copies of each book and audio title, one for reference and one for loan
• We aim to stock all poetry titles published in the UK with a representation of work from other countries including work in parallel text and English translation
• An exhibition space featuring works by artists engaging with the Library’s collection, text and poetry in general, and projects and events at Southbank Centre
• The librarians meet once a month to consider self-published and small press items for the collection and will always respond to those who submitted something for consideration”.
To find out more about the Poetry Library or to contact them please visit, http://www.poetrylibrary.org.uk/about/.