I welcome guest posts. If you are interested in guest posting please read the following prior to contacting me:
- Posts should be on a literary and/or writing theme. I will, on occasions consider posts not falling within these categories so please do get in touch if your article is not encompassed within them.
- Please get in touch prior to submitting a post. Please don’t submit without having first discussed your article with me.
- Posts should be submitted as Microsoft Word attachments (or similar formats). Please do not send the text of your article in the body of an email.
- Please do include links to your books, social media etc.
- I welcome photographs. However please note that I am visually impaired and use screen reading software which converts text into speech and Braille enabling me to use a Windows computer. Jaws can read text based formats but can not interpret pictures. Consequently articles which are entirely text based will be posted quickly while those containing pictures will take longer to post, (I rely on sighted assistance to post the latter).
- Queries regarding guest posts should be sent to newauthoronline (at) gmail dot com. Please put “guest post” in the subject line.
I look forward to hearing from you.